This component allows you to print to the portable bluetooth Zebra printers from iOS and/or Android.
- The driver is fully threaded so all printing occurs in a background thread on both iOS and Android.
- Automatic detection of bluetooth printers.
- Easy to use API, or talk directly to the printer using CPCL.
- Easily prints barcodes, text, graphics, etc.
- Can send raw CPCL code directly to printer; for any items that aren't directly supported by the fairly detailed JS api.
- Same api on both iOS and Android, so write it once in NativeScript and the app prints on both platforms identically.
- Demo application and Documentation
New Features in v1.10:
- Compatible with NativeScript-Print-Epson
- 100% Source code included, no need for massive official Zebra drivers any more.
- Ability to print any Font installed in the application to the printer.