Yes. NativeScript.tools will set you up your own account so you can list your products on this site.
What does this give me?
1. It means you have a license for the life of your product (i.e. does not expire) to include the commercial version in that product.
2. It should satisfy your legal department if they want a license.
3. You are supporting future enhancements
4. You get the additional features
5. You get free upgrades.
Copyright (c) 2016-2021, Nathanael Anderson
If you have purchased this plugin, then you have the rights to use it in any type of application(s)
that you have built. Each developer on the team working on an app with this plugin needs to have
a valid license.
You MAY NOT sub-license this. So, if you have a customer that you need to provide the full source to;
then they will need a valid licensed copy of this plugin.
You MAY NOT release the plugin source in any public venue. So please if you need to commit this code;
use a private repo.
You MAY include this in any number of applications.
You MAY put this plugin on as many computers as needed; including build servers, etc...
Who is Master Technology?
Master Technology is a company owned and operated by Nathanael Anderson, it has been doing work in many different computer fields and he can be contacted at Master.Technology
Who is nStudio, LLC
nStudio is a company founded by three of the top NativeScript experts, Brad Martin, Nathanael Anderson, and Nathan Walker. If it has to do with NativeScript we can do it. You can contact us at: nStudio.
What comes with a plugin?
1. You will be able to instantly download a plugin .tgz that you can use in your NS app by doing a tns plugin add [filename.tgz]
2. You will get access shortly to the private repo; where you can put bug reports, feature requests and download any demo projects.
3. You will have a free year of access to the repo and upgrades.
Why is the pricing different between all the plugins?
Some plugins required a lot of time and effort to develop; others were simpler to develop and target only a very small subset of functionality.
Purchasing and Licensing
What happens after my year of support is up?
You can either continue to use the product you have with the latest version you have upgraded too. However, if you want to continue getting upgrades you will need to purchase a renewal (at a discounted price) which help fund the continued development of this project.
Can we use a Purchase Order?
Yes, but the company will have to provide some information to be validated before we can take any PO's.