This component allows you to print to the Bluetooth, USB or Networked Epson printers from iOS and/or Android.
- The driver is fully threaded so all printing occurs in a background thread on both iOS and Android.
- Automatic detection of bluetooth printers.
- Easy to use API, or talk directly to the printer using ESC/POS.
- Easily prints barcodes, text, graphics, etc.
- Can send raw ESC/POS code directly to printer; for any items that aren't directly supported by the fairly detailed JS api.
- Same api on both iOS and Android, so write it once in NativeScript and the app prints on both platforms identically.
- Supports printing ANY font installed in your app.
- Demo application and Documentation
- 100% source provided; no longer need to include Epson drivers for Bluetooth.
- 100% compatible with Star and Zebra print driver
- Small footprint Bluetooth only driver or use the full Epson driver for talking to Bluetooth/USB/Network printers.